Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lipstick Gypsy LAB

 

You never know what kind of experimenting or designs are coming out of the GYPSY LAB!
 
But I will tell you this it is HUSTLIN' and BUSTLIN' on a daily basis!
 
I am constantly inspired by pretty much EVERYTHING, and cannot keep up with the creations and designs that run through my head every moment of every day, even in my sleep!
 
Just a small slice of my idea of GYPSY "HEAVEN" :-)
 
 
After a time of experimenting, playing, trial and error, I have FINALLY mastered the PINK band for my cuffs to my liking and they are READY to wear!
 
 
Cowgirl Heart, Gypsy Soul that's how I roll! ;-)
 
 
Made to order, custom Rosettes...thee absolute PERFECT accessory to the LG Shabby Slip Dresses! Or anything else you can think of!
 
 
And last, but not least...I couldn't RESIST!
 
I am not from the SOUTH...but I sure could be!
 
I LOVE everything Southern...the people, the food, the music, the style, the TWANG, I LOVE IT ALL!
 
Hope you enjoyed that little SMIDGE of the GLAM GOODS, fresh outta the GYPSY LAB...stay tuned, always more comin' 'round the bend!
 
Git yer LIPSTICK on!
xoxo
 
 
 
 


No comments: