Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Must Love Dogs!
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE DOGS!!!??? If you don't know this about me-allow me to enlighten you. I LOVE DOGS...
I have three of my own, two Springer Spaniels and a Lhasa Apso, that I call my sons! Since my nest has emptied I have rescued the three I have now, and mother them like I do my daughters. I am drawn to dogs and always have been.
When I was five I stole this dog from my grandma. It happened gradually, I explained that Pupup wanted to spend the night with me so she was allowed to stay and before you knew it the occasional night was every night and she was mine!
DOGS...I really think they are the superior beings. I love all animals, however, there is something so special and deep about dogs! The most faithful companion, a truly loyal friend, DOG!
Rescue is so rewarding, if you are in a position to give a dog (or two) a good home-PLEASE rescue or adopt! I did and my boys are completely amazing members of my family.
If you are unable to adopt an animal, please give what you can to a local or national shelter or organization for the welfare of animals. Your donation saves lives.

~Dog is my co-pilot~

~I aspire to be the person my dog thinks I am~

~Gypsy and K-9 kisses~
MUUAAHH!

No comments: