Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother Love
Most happy, happy, happy, day to all of you great mothers out there. My wish for all of you is that your day is as special as mine was! My favorite thing in the world is having my family with me doing anything we do, which always turns out to be an adventure. We had both of our daughters, our son-in-law, son-in-law to be, granddaughter, and all three dogs! Pure joy! Mimosas, double decadent chocolate cake, flowers...couldn't ask for more, it was a beautiful day spent on our patio with our awesome little family!

My little gypsy practicing her mothering skills.
A small slice of the two dozen beauties I received from my sweet fam.

I started the morning enjoying my cup of green tea while hubby gathered these from the garden.
My sweet little Gypsy...Gypsy kisses to you and yours!

No comments: