Wednesday, April 16, 2014

ROBIN-Bird of a FEATHER




Being a 'ROBIN' myself, I have always had an affinity for anything that has FEATHERS and FLIES!
 

Birds are so inspirational to me, and very symbolic of FREEDOM for their need to MOVE, EXPLORE, and NEST.


All very important aspects of my life, as well.
Like a BOWERBIRD, in true form, my surroundings and nesting instincts are extremely STRONG!

I LOVE birds in their natural setting and everything FEATHERS!
FEATHERS, FEATHERS...I LOVE FEATHERS!

The textures, tones, and shapes of FEATHERS are so appealing-I am inclined to use them in some form in many of my designs-influencing my work in one way or another.

FEATHERS represent a sense of natural LUXURY-whether nestled among the soft billowy down of premium bedding, or a silky down coat,
Displaying feathers I have collected.....simple or exotic, in my home, reminds me of the beauty in nature and the deep LOVE I have of all things FLORA and FAUNA but always FEATHERS!
xoxo
Fly FREE

No comments: