Saturday, December 31, 2011

NEW YEAR = NEW ADVENTURES



A New Year is looming within hours and I contemplate where I have been and where I'm going...
May this time be a chance for you to look back and forward, as well.

I wish for you all the things I wish for myself...LOVE, PEACE, HEALTH, PROSPERITY, FAMILY, FRIENDS, GOOD DOGS, GREAT JUNK, and of course plenty of road trips with CRAZY GYPSIES!

BEST to you dear, sweet followers in 2012!!!
Let's make this the year of our lives!!!

Peace, Love, and Gypsies
xoxo

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Happy Gypsy New Year to you!! xx

Gayle said...

Crazy gypsies??!!!!
Sounds like the best kind of people!!

Peace to you in 2012!!

Suzanne said...

Well, wherever you're going is sure to be marvelous...even more so because you're there!
My 14 year old daughter ordered one of your gypsy soul bracelets last minute for me...and i LOVE it sooooo much. She also said you were amazing to work with. Now i want ALL your bracelets:_
Best,
Suzanne