Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gypsy Wish...A month of Sundays...

Gypsy Wish...A month of Sundays...

...to stay in this bliss for only one day seems such a shame!

Great day!
Great vendors!
Great shoppers!
Great EXPERIENCE!!!


The street transformed into a treasure hunters paradise! Lot's to choose from...good mix of quality, vintage, antiques, and handcrafted items for all!

Gypsy...my show pony...dressed in all her Gypsy finery.

A handcrafted Gypsy sampler to make any Gypsy Pirate swoon!

Shabby Gypsy Couture for the glam soul!


Hustling around the Gypsy Camp putting final touches on before the masses arrived!


Gypsy Glam Camp ;)


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...DEAR, SWEET, PRECIOUS ANNETTE!
BUT...
that's a whole other post! I will blog about her and her creations soon!

I had the fortune of sharing space with Annette for this market, and it was nothing but pure delight! I refer to her as my "vintage soul sister" how true it is!

I feel so much love and appreciation toward the AMAZING people who stopped by and identified themselves as huge fans and followers of Lipstick Gypsy!

A BIG THANK YOU to each and everyone of you for allowing us to follow our passion all the while, pleasing the likes of you!


A carry all for your Gypsy loot!


Sweet Gypsy Sister arranging her fun feather creations

Pretty in Gypsy Pink was our theme for the day!

A deep bow of gratitude once again to Sandy and Erika for hosting another fabulous event and allowing us to be a part of it!

The friendships that have been created due to being involved in such a dynamic, rich environment, filled with wonderful like minded creatives, is a feeling like none other!

Lipstick Gypsy could not exist without the love, support, and amazing help of my close knit, best-family-in-the-whole-wide-world!!! I love you all more than I could ever say! Thank you, thank you, thank you! For EVERYTHING that each of you contribute!

Thanks to everyone involved for being part of our journey on the Gypsy trail!  Love, light, peace and joy! Isn't that what it's all about?

XOXO
PeACe LoVE aNd GypSiEs!

P.S. Oooops...BTW...BIG NEWS READY FOR RELEASE!

I WAS ACCEPTED!! MAJOR EXCITEMENT!

We're officially running with the BIG junk dogs now!!

Stay tuned for more details soon to come ;)
WHOA!!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you are a fellow sister in this business. I loooveee love my new bracelet. Lots of success to you in June at Farm Chicks and cant wait to see you in the fall!!!

trash talk said...

Aw Honey-chile...at this rate....you're gonna be leading the pack. Love your checkout.
Debbie

Lipstick Gypsy said...

Awwww Thanks girls!! Biggest hugs to both of you for your kind words!! Loves!

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie, that is awesome, congratulations!!! I was dying over your show photos, so yummy and gorgeous!!
Have a great night!
Sincerely,
Melinda

Bohemian said...

Congratulations! I only wish I could have seen this fab Show in person, it looked like a blast and there was so much loveliness!

Easter Blessings from the AZ Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Funky Junk Sisters said...

Everything looks so gorgeous! We are excited to see that you will be at Farm Chicks... we will be too! Great show, Sugar Pie!
xoxo
Dixie & Linda

The Unusual Farmchick said...

Oh how I wish Spokane was not so far away... Congratulations on running with the big dog's now. ;) How exciting. Please do share the details. It will be my 36th birthday on june 5th of the show- Cant go but I will be sure to check back here to enjoy a little Gypsy Birthday delight through what you share.
Congrats!!