Monday, August 2, 2010

Strange Circus Anyone?
Greetings my sweet lovelies! As of late, I have been very inspired by the circus as a whole and all of its images and curiosities...the endless poster art...incredible!

For obvious reasons the traveling, dancing, fortune telling, GYPSIES are my favorite!

The strange and odd is always intriguing.

 With all these crazy strange circus thoughts swimming in my head I am in need of feedback from all of you...I am thinking SWAP! With a circus theme:
Traveling Gypsy Circus?
Strange Freak Show?
Gypsy Glam Circus?
Vintage Sideshow?
etc...?
I am brainstorming and am really trying to come up with something fun and unique with this theme. I really want to host a swap that would be unlike any other you've participated in before!

So come on lovelies, let me know if this is of interest to you and if so I need your feedback so that I may put together a very interesting swap for all of us to share! Thoughts, ideas, opinions???

Step right up and be a part of the Lipstick Gypsy circus event coming to your town soon!!

~Peace, Love, and Circus Gypsies~
xoxo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

...oooohhhh~aaaahhhhh!!
I'm so on the caravan!!
I adore the thought of gypsy glam...but soon it will be halloween time and freakish circus could be fun too!!!
I'll be right there with ya baby, whichever circus car you decide to jump on upon!!
xo, Rosemary

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

GYPSY GLAM!

xo
Jill

Kimberly said...

I LOVE the new post!!! Hey was trying to get ahold of you. I had e-mailed but was not sure if it was the right e-mail :( I lost your card ;( Anyway just wanted to let you know that I am having a HUGE Antique shabby sale tomorrow at my house it starts at 9am. Talk with you soon :) Kim

Lipstick Gypsy said...

Hi Sweet Gypsy Sisters!!

Thank You OOoodles for the feedback!! I really LOVE to hear you!!

Gypsy Kiss Kiss XOXO!!

Bryanna Lenan said...

Hi! Just wondering ifyou are still considering doing a circus them swap? And if so what you were thinking?? As far as actual "swap contents"?? Anyway... so interested...
Thanks! And cute blog!
Bryanna
www.thecanaryscupcake.blogspot.com